Many people think that food can make your day bad or good, but is that all truth? Many people think that sugar make kids hyperactive and turkey doesn’t make you sleepy. Here you will see what of that is truth and what isn’t. Enjoy in these food myths and change your life.
1. Turkey doesn’t actually make you sleepy.
2. It’s not comfort food that makes you feel better.
3. It doesn’t take seven years for chewing gum to work its way through you if you swallow it.
4. Celery doesn’t have negative calories.
5. Most vegetarians can easily get enough protein.
6. Dairy is not the best thing for your bones.
7. Sugar doesn’t make kids hyperactive.
8. White and dark bread are the same thing.